View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paint These Walls In Pitchfork Red [Short slash]

Post by it's attitude, baby on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:42 am

Title: Paint These Walls In Pitchfork Red
Author: Michelle
Chapters: 10
Rating: 13+
Disclaimer: I only own the story.
Dedications: My wifey Abbi, since I wrote this one as a Birthday gift for her <3
A/N: This involves rape, swearing & man sex. Just the way I like it.
Pairings: MCR-Frank/Dougie + Dougie/Harry.
Summary: Dougie & Frank have long been wanting to take their relationship further. Will everything turn out as they want, as Frank gets drunk and they give it a try?

Read, enjoy & reply :*

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
it's attitude, baby
In the closet
In the closet

Number of posts : 67
Favourite Band : McFly/Future Idiots
Favourite Bands Best Song : Bubblewrap/Hit-and-Run
How much you like the site :
80 / 10080 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.jagärtotalmentalsepeblåst.se

Back to top Go down

Re: Paint These Walls In Pitchfork Red [Short slash]

Post by it's attitude, baby on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:44 am

Chapter 1. – I’m So Dirty, Babe
“Stop it! Pull out! P-Please!!” The seventeen year old boy shrieks desperately, clutching the sheets tightly in his hands, biting his lower lip so that blood slowly shows up, and trickles down his lip.
“Oh god you’re so tight… I love your virgin ass. Don’t you also love it? Having my dick filling it?” the older boy grunts sexily in the younger ones ear.
A choked sob leaves the younger ones lips as he desperately tries to think himself away.
He looked forward to it all, earlier that night. But as it all started, he got panicked, regretted it all. But, there’s no way back. He can’t stop it.
“Uhhh…” the older boy moan, pounding into his boyfriend hysterically, ignoring the cries, the pleads, coming from the boy lying under him. “Oh fuck, Dougie, I fucking love you.”
Dougie knows, that if Frank was sober instead, he would’ve said “I love you too”. But since his boyfriend is drunk, he just can’t say it. Not since he’s feeling so broken, lost, dead. His older boyfriend is not making love to him. If he would have, he would have stayed sober, as Dougie asked him to. But he drank, the couple decided to have a little fun. And the drunken Frank became dominant.
Slowly, and with a small smirk on his face, Frank leans down, taking Dougie’s lip ring with his teeth, pulling in it slightly before letting it go, instead placing a kiss on Dougie’s lips. The younger boy moves his head away, whimpering as he just can’t let Frank kiss him. It’s like there’s some part of him that really just can’t let his drunken boyfriend do it. The part of him that really wants to let Frank do it – slowly fades away.
“F-Frank…Please…Stop this…” Dougie whimpers quietly, struggling a little, which only causes Frank to stop and hold him by his shoulders. That’s when Dougie gives up, his whole body relaxing as he’s longing for it all to end.
His first time was ruined.
“That’s it…” the older boy grunts, burying his head in Dougie’s neck.
More moans leaves the older boys lips, his eyes closed as he obviously enjoys it all. Whole his younger boyfriend lays there under him, thinking that he’s somewhere else. Far away from what’s happening. Far away from the hurt he feels when Frank is drunk.
Soon Frank’s whole body shudders and he releases his whole load deep inside of Dougie, a moan following. Before pulling out to lay down next to his boyfriend, Frank rides out his orgasm, continuing to pound hysterically into Dougie.
“Oh fuck I love you.” Frank groans as he lays down next to the shaking boy, who doesn’t move an inch as the older boy wraps his arms around Dougie’s waist, kissing him roughly before sitting up in the bed. “I’m going to get a shower. I feel dirty. You should also take one when I’m done.”
Dougie closes his eyes and tries to hold back the tears as he thinks of what Frank just said.
I feel dirty.”

He just lays there in the bed, curled up in a little ball with the cover pulled over him, as he listens to the sound of the shower where Frank is.
Taking a deep breath he climbs of the bed, slipping on his clothes before sighing and leaving the room.
He can’t stand being in the same room as his boyfriend. It doesn’t matter how much he actually loves him, he still can’t take it.
In a way Dougie wants to leave Frank. But he just can’t do it.
Sitting down outside the hotel room, he sighs and draws his knees up to his chin, wrapping his arms around them as he just looks out in nothing.
“Shower’s empty. You can take a shower now.” Frank says as he opens the door, making Dougie jump at his sudden appearance.
Sighing again, Dougie stands up to enter the room again, just walking past the older boy who stands next to the bed, pulling on a pair of boxers.
“Dougie.” Frank says, causing the younger boy to stop just as he places his hand on the bathroom door handle. “I love you.”
“I-I love you t-too…” Dougie says quietly, feeling how his heart gives in.
He can’t deny it. He loves Frank. Even if he knows that he shouldn’t, that he should leave him. It would be the right thing to do. But also the bad thing to do.

:*
it's attitude, baby
In the closet
In the closet

80 / 10080 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:54 am

How come I've not read that one before,,,?
An Iero and Poynter,,,
Interesting,
haha.
But seriously Frank that's not very nice,,, ruining his first time.
God this sounds good,, but then again so do all your fics.
pirat

xxx

so throw me down, tie me up, show me that you like me
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
75 / 10075 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-10

http://rpgfictionaddicts.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:04 am

Great chapter..
Interresting pairing..
Never read something like that before.. clown

I'm lookin' good and you know it too.
So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
95 / 10095 / 100

http://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

Post by it's attitude, baby on Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:36 am

Manic! wrote:How come I've not read that one before,,,?
An Iero and Poynter,,,
Interesting,
haha.
But seriously Frank that's not very nice,,, ruining his first time.
God this sounds good,, but then again so do all your fics.
pirat

xxx

Mwahah, I've never posted this one on any board except from the old official mcfly board. so this is the second time i'm ever posting it (:

IeroPoynter is hawt Cool

Thank you xD ;]

xcutexangelx wrote:Great chapter..
Interresting pairing..
Never read something like that before.. clown

Thank you (:
Not? haha, thanks for reading (:
it's attitude, baby
In the closet
In the closet

80 / 10080 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:39 am

No,, but i love it..
So,, your welcome.. Wink

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Icecreamheadaches on Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:20 pm

Love the pairing...
Very Happy
Its a good story..

Xoxo
Icecreamheadaches
Coming out of the cage
Coming out of the cage

Number of posts : 941
Favourite Band : FOB, Paramore,P(!)@TD,Katy Perry,Cobra,TAI,The Cab, MCR, 30STM, YMAS etc.
Favourite Bands Best Song : Decode, 20 Dollar Nose Bleed, The Church Channel, Desolation Row & more
Line/Quote: : Boys in girl jeans gets me hot...
55 / 10055 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-11

http://www.myspace.com/mcfly_lover_nena

Back to top Go down

Post by it's attitude, baby on Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:30 pm

^thank you :]
it's attitude, baby
In the closet
In the closet

80 / 10080 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by it's attitude, baby on Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:32 pm

Chapter 2. – The Life You Stole
Quietly Dougie sneaks out of the bathroom, watching how his older boyfriend lays peacefully in the double bed, a smile playing on his lips, his eyelids empty from the makeup he’d worn earlier on the day.
Feeling a warm feeling go through his body, Dougie crawls down next to Frank. Feeling the urge to be close to him.
“Finally you’re here.” Frank whispers, sounding as if he’s sobering up. “I missed you.”
Dougie can feel his heart breaking into two pieces. All those thoughts he’s having about Frank. How he in a way wants to leave him. And then that just happened. Frank being nice. He missed his boyfriend.
The older boy shuffles closer to his little boyfriend, wrapping his arms around Dougie’s waist, pulling him even closer.
Without struggling, Dougie just lays there, completely quiet as his boyfriend slowly drifts of to sleep. Slow tears starts to roll down Dougie’s cheeks. And he doesn’t even clearly know why he’s starting to cry. He just lets the tears fall. Not bothering to stop them.

At the morning
“Dougie, baby, wake up.” Frank says, stroking Dougie’s cheek. He has noticed that something’s wrong with Dougie. He just hasn’t dared to ask him, since Dougie can get angry so easily. Frank doesn’t want to fight with his younger, lovely boyfriend.
“Have you been crying?” he asks Dougie as the younger boy’s eyes opens slowly, revealing his bloodshot eyes.
“No. Why would I have cried?” Dougie asks, trying to hide the fact that he had been crying. And apparently he cried himself to sleep.
“Doug, please. Just tell me what’s wrong. I’ll help you through it. Just please, tell me. You know I’m there for you.” That is what Dougie fears. He can’t have Frank there all the time. He wants to. But he doesn’t want to feel the hurt.
“There’s nothing wrong. I’m fine!” Dougie snaps, ripping his arm away from Frank’s gently touch, stepping of the bed.
As he pulls on his pants he glances over at Frank sometimes, seeing how his boyfriend watches him with a concerned face.
“Dougs, what happened last night? I can’t properly remember it. There are just a few pictures that come flooding back. And I want to know if something happened.” Frank places a hand on Dougie’s arm after he has moved over to the edge of the bed.
Dougie removes his gaze from Frank’s concerned face, instead letting his gaze rest on the wooden floor.
“I…Nothing happened…” Dougie mutters, picking his shirt up from the floor, pulling it on before continuing with his socks.
“Baby you need to tell me. All I know is that we were in bed.”
Dougie’s world freezes while Frank desperately waits for Dougie to tell him. He knows something happened, and he curses himself for drinking, not being able to remember what happened.
“Okay… We did…it…” Dougie mumbles, starting to shake crazily much, fearing Frank’s reaction, since he didn’t remember it.
“So…That was good.” Frank smiles. “I should’ve stayed sober so I could’ve remembered it.” Dougie hid a laugh. But not a laugh out of amusement. There was nothing about the ‘making love’ that was worth remembering. Frank ruined Dougie’s first time. Dougie have, in his own opinion, no reason to remember it. And he wishes that he would’ve been drunk. It would have been a good way to not remember.
“We should do it again.” Frank says calmly, reaching out to take Dougie’s hand, only to gasp out of shock as his younger boyfriend storms out of the room, leaving Frank there with hundreds of questions flooding his mind. He knows that something’s wrong, and he’s longing to get to know what. Dougie haven’t ever behaved like that. He has always been that happy, smiling, funny guy. Not someone that storms out from a room like that, he never hid things. If everything would have been normal, Dougie would have told Frank what was wrong, not keeping it to himself.

:*
it's attitude, baby
In the closet
In the closet

80 / 10080 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:36 pm

Ooooh..
ffing amazing fic.. Razz
I'm addicted allready..

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim on Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:38 am

Oosh!
Dougies' angry,,,
Can't be good.
Damn you, now I have another fic to keep up with cyclops
gaaah Such a good pairing.

Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
75 / 10075 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by it's attitude, baby on Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:56 pm

(:

Chapter 3. – I’m Not Okay
“Dougie?” Frank shouts as he runs through the hotel, searching for his boyfriend. “Where are you?” he screws his face up as he has been everywhere. Not a sign of Dougie.
He still hasn’t got any idea about why Dougie ran away. And he just wants to know it. He wants to be there for Dougie. Let his boyfriend know that he is there no matter what. He just doesn’t want Dougie to shut him out. It makes him feel bad. Especially when he doesn’t know what he has done to make Dougie shut him out.
At last he runs out of the hotel, stopping abruptly as Dougie sits outside, leaning against the wall, his knees pulled up to his chin and his arms wrapped around them.
Slow tears are rolling down his cheeks as he slowly lifts his gaze to Frank who stands in front of him. Quickly he wipes away his tears and stands up, immediately trying to escape his boyfriend, but without success as Frank takes him by his shoulders and pulls him back and up against the wall, not rough, but gently.
“Dougie, I need you to tell me what’s wrong. You’re starting to worry me.” Frank says quietly, the worry showing in his voice as he speaks, his eyes looking pleadingly into Dougie’s. But all Dougie does is to remove his gaze from Frank.
“Nothing’s wrong.” The younger boy mutters, letting his long fringe fall over his left eye.
“Then why did you just run away like that?” Frank places a finger under Dougie’s chin to lift it up, his gaze locking with his younger boyfriends gaze again. “Something’s obviously wrong. And I want you to tell me. I can help you. I love you so much Dougie and I hate seeing you like this. Please don’t hide it from me. If there’s something wrong that has to do with me, please tell me. I won’t hate you or anything. If I’ve done something wrong, I’ll change so that there won’t be anything wrong.”
Dougie tries his hardest to hide the plenty sobs that’s on its way, while the tears are unstoppable, causing Frank to bring his hand up to Dougie’s face to gently wipe away the many tears.
“I can’t tell you…” the younger boy whimpers while pulling his head away from Frank’s gently touch, not able to let his boyfriend touch him.
Frank places a finger under Dougie’s chin once again, this time placing a thumb there so that he’s holding it with two fingers, slowly leaning forwards until his lips meets Dougie’s.
Dougie pushes himself backwards as much as he can, trying to escape the kiss.
“Y-You…You r-ra…raped m-me…” Dougie says really quiet as his boyfriend broke the kiss. As much as it just pained him to tell Frank what he’d done the night before, he just had to tell him. He can’t hide things from Frank.
“What?” Frank gasps, watching how the tears falls faster down Dougie’s cheeks, and how the younger boy tries to struggle out of his grip. “I…what?”
“You were drunk.” Dougie mutters. “I wanted it first. But then I couldn’t control any of it. And you wouldn’t pull out when I begged you. I know I never mentioned more than that we did ‘it’, earlier. There’s nothing to remember about it.”
Dougie knows that even telling Frank won’t heal the scars on his soul. He doesn’t want Frank to know about it. But staying strong and keeping it away is hard for him. Even telling his boyfriend about it was hard. And what Frank will do now is something Dougie doesn’t know at all.
“I’m really, really, really sorry Doug.” The older boy whimpers, trying to place a hand on Dougie’s cheek, only for Dougie to move his cheek away.
“I just… Oh God what have I done…
Is there anything I can do for you?” Frank watches his boyfriend pleadingly, while Dougie slowly turns his head back to face him.
“There isn’t anything…” Dougie says quietly as he lets his gaze fall to the ground, stopping his struggles to get away to instead just stand there.
“Dougie I really am sorry. I’m sorry for doing what I did. I’m sorry for ruining your first time. I know we spoke about it and decided we would chose a good time to do it, making it as wonderful as possible. And I ruined it. I understand if you don’t want to forgive me. But I just want you to know that I love you so unbelievable much that I can’t explain how sorry I am.” Slowly Frank moves forward, trying to wrap his arms around Dougie’s tensed body, wanting to let Dougie know how sorry he is by also trying to give him a gentle hug. Without protests Dougie nervously lets his boyfriend wrap his arms around him, burying his head in Frank’s chest as he tries to hold back a few sobs.
“I can’t be angry at you…” Dougie says quietly, placing his arms around his older boyfriend’s neck. He can’t be angry at Frank, but they both will have to live with the memory of being raped, and being the one who did it. Dougie will forever walk around with the scars of the event, while Frank will have to walk around with the thought of that he once raped a person.
“It’ll get better, Dougie… I promise. It will never happen again. I’m so sorry…” Frank murmurs, letting a few tears roll down his cheeks and drop down on Dougie.

:**
it's attitude, baby
In the closet
In the closet

80 / 10080 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:56 pm

OMG,, wow..
So great.. Shocked

**speechless**

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Icecreamheadaches on Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:19 pm

This is such a good story..

Im in love with it:D

Xoxo
Icecreamheadaches
Coming out of the cage
Coming out of the cage

Number of posts : 941
Favourite Band : FOB, Paramore,P(!)@TD,Katy Perry,Cobra,TAI,The Cab, MCR, 30STM, YMAS etc.
Favourite Bands Best Song : Decode, 20 Dollar Nose Bleed, The Church Channel, Desolation Row & more
Line/Quote: : Boys in girl jeans gets me hot...
55 / 10055 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-11

http://www.myspace.com/mcfly_lover_nena

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim on Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:55 pm

Awwww.

because I can't think of any thing else

Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

75 / 10075 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by it's attitude, baby on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:26 am

thanks guys, glad you like it and here's a new add (:

Chapter 4. – Sorry’s not good enough.
2 months later.
“Dougie?” Frank gasps as his boyfriend opens the door to the bathroom, revealing his newfound look for his boyfriend. “What…What have you done?”
The older boy stares at his boyfriend, that’s dressed in a Hurley shirt and a pair of ¾ pants, his lip-ring sucked into his mouth as he watches Frank’s surprised face. Dougie’s left eye is hidden by the long, brown fringe, with blonde strands. The hair in the back short and spiky. His eyes have a half-thick line of eyeliner under them, causing Dougie’s eyes to look a little more green than blue.
“You like it?” Dougie murmurs as he wraps his arms around Frank’s neck, pressing his lips against Frank’s.
“I…I… Yes… But why?” Frank pulls away and watches Dougie, searching for an explanation. “I really loved the old you. I mean, why did you dye your hair? You looked really great with your half blonde hair. Why, Dougs?”
Dougie rolls his eyes while stepping away from his boyfriend that just continues to stare at him, his eyes searching Dougie for answers to all his questions that confused flows his mind as he desperately wants to know why Dougie just changed.
“You don’t like it. Admit it Frank. You don’t. I thought that if I changed in some way, the day you did that to me would be forgotten just a little. I think of it every night before I fall asleep. I get flashbacks and everything. And maybe, just maybe if I changed in some way, I could start a new life. I know it sounds impossible but I wanted to try. But apparently the dying stuff for my hair was something I wasted money on. Everything was a waste of time, money and was for nothing.” Dougie steps away a little, moving his gaze away from Frank’s face. He crosses his arms over his chest, sucking the lip ring into his mouth as he just stares, his thoughts being somewhere else.
“I’m really, really sorry for that night, Dougie. I’ve told you and I understand if you don’t believe me. But I am sorry. I regret it so much and I should have stayed sober. I know I ruined everything for you. And it pains me.” Frank reaches a hand out to his younger boyfriend, wanting to place it on his cheek. But Dougie moves his head away from Frank’s hand, not letting his older boyfriend touch him. He won’t let him put a finger on him. Dougie’s sick of it all, wanting to leave Frank and never come back. Yet he can’t. He feels guilty for thinking such things. He loves Frank with all his heart in a way. But in another way he hates his boyfriend, for in a way ruining his life. It hurts him.
Taking a deep breath, Dougie knows what he has to do, what he has to say to Frank. He just needs to feel that he can do it. And that he has enough courage to do it.
“I can’t live with you.” Dougie mutters, feeling slightly nervous after telling Frank something like that. But it’s the way he feels.
A gasp leaves Frank’s lips while he takes a small step away from Dougie, wrapping his arms around himself, continuing to stare at Dougie like he have since Dougie opened his mouth earlier.
“What?”
Dougie rolls his eyes and sighs, trying to ignore the rapid beating of his heart and the guilty feelings that washes over him as he sees the unshed tears in his boyfriend’s eyes. Those eyes that normally looks so alive and happy. Now they just look hurt, confused.
“I can’t continue living with you, Frank. I just get hurt and sad. I love you too much and it’s starting to cause me pain. I just can’t stay. That night when you…raped… me… It was the last thing I could take before this today. I thought you would like how I’ve changed. But your reaction… It told me how I failed with yet another thing. I’m just a failure. I don’t deserve to be with you. And I don’t want to take the pain anymore. I want a new, happy, trouble free life.” Dougie says, trying to sound calm and hide the tears. Trying to stop them from falling as he can hear in his own voice that he’s near crying. He wants to seem strong for once. But of course, he can’t.
“Please, Dougie… Please don’t leave me, Baby.” Frank begs, once again trying to reach out to touch Dougie who shakes his head slowly, the tears rolling slowly down his cheeks.
“Don’t call me baby anymore.” He says slowly, his heart aching as he tells Frank to not call him baby, which he have been doing since the day they met.
“I’ve told you I’m sorry. Please believe me Doug. Please don’t leave me. I really, really love you. So much that I can’t describe it. I don’t want to live without you. Why are you doing like this? You know I do love you. Just listen to me. Please…” the older boy tries, dropping onto his knees, his gaze never leaving Dougie, who continues to shake his head slowly, stepping away from Frank. He can feel his heart being ripped out of his chest as he slowly walks down the stairs, pulling his jacket on while listening to the sound of Frank making his way down the stairs, before he can feel a gentle hand on his shoulder, which he soon shrugs of. Dougie turns around, eyeing Frank who lets his gaze fall to the floor, unable to look at Dougie who looks at Frank for the last time before opening the front door to step out of the house. And he has no idea where he is going to go now.

it's attitude, baby
In the closet
In the closet

80 / 10080 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:33 am

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Don't leave man!

Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

75 / 10075 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:36 am

WOW.. Shocked

I wanna know where he ends up now.. Razz

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by it's attitude, baby on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:07 am

then maybe we should... find out?

;D

Chapter 5. – His one wish
For the sixth day on the street Dougie wraps his arms around himself, shrugging the white, cold snow off him as he walks down the street. He recognises it, and he knows he’s been walking around in circles. That’s what bothers him the most. For six days he’s been walking on the street. His clothes are ripped from the times he has been trying to run away from the thugs that’s been after him. His clothes are also wet. His arms and face dirty. Then the snow started to fall on the third day, and it has been snowing since that day, causing Dougie to be cold through his whole body, leaving him as a shaking mess as he continues to walk. Sleeping on the street is much more horrible than he imagined it to be. Having to sleep on the cold, hard, dirty ground in some alley. Nothing to keep him warm. All he has got is the clothes he wore when he walked out from Frank’s house. He lost his jacket after one and a half day as he sat in a little corner in an alley. Some old home less man thought he needed it more than Dougie. So he beat the young boy up until he had gotten the jacket, leaving Dougie laying in the corner as a sobbing, shaking mess. Dressed in a thin Hurley T-shirt.
For six days he hasn’t eaten anything. He’s been searching through bins, feeling disgusted by the sight of old, rotten food. Even how hard he wants to eat something he finds, not rotten, he just can’t.

Frank on the other hand sits in the warm living room, staring out through the window at the white snow that falls from the sky, just waiting for his boyfriend to show up. He’s worried sick by the thought of Dougie still being out there.
Bringing his hand up to his face, Frank wipes away the endless tears, a sob leaving his lips sometimes.
Every day he blames himself for what he did to Dougie. For all the pain he apparently caused Dougie. All he wants is for his boyfriend to return home, safe. He can’t deal with the thought of Dougie living on the streets, cold, lonely, surrounded by danger. A part of him says that he should go out and search for Dougie. And another part of him says that he should stay away.
Tearing his gaze away from the window, Frank glances over at the picture standing on a shelf, a picture of Dougie and him together, taken just a few days after they met each other, both of them happy together.
“What have I done…? How could I change everything like this?” Frank whimpers for himself.

Back on the street Dougie whimpers and wipes away a few tears as he can’t even feel his feet anymore, the snow making his whole body numb, sucking the strength out of him.
The sun starts to fall, making everything darker and darker, the night growing even colder than it already is.
Spotting a café, Dougie looks at the table outside, seeing a hamburger laying almost lonely on the table under the parasol that prevents the snow from falling down on the hamburger and the glass of milk.
Dougie stops, listening to the sound coming from his stomach that tells him that he’s hungry. More hungry than he have ever been in his whole life. But that’s not weird after not been eating for six days? When he usually eats every day?
Pulling himself together, Dougie brushes the snow off him while starting to walk slowly towards the little table, his eyes darting around everywhere, trying to spot any person near him. But he sees no-one. Hope fills him as he smiles weakly and continues to make his way over there, his eyes growing wider as he reaches out to grab the hamburger, bringing it up to his mouth to take a bite of it. Smiling a little more, he enjoys the feeling of the food making his way down in his empty stomach.
“Aye you! What do you think you are doing?!” comes a voice that makes Dougie drop the hamburger, his heart beating ten times faster and his eyes wide because of shock as he slowly starts to back away from the grown up man that now stands in front of him, his eyes shining out of anger as he walks towards the cowering, scared boy. “Get your own food, will you?!”
“I’m sorry, Sir… I just… I haven’t eaten for days and I’m so, so hungry. I thought maybe I could just take the hamburger… I’m so s-sorry…” Dougie panics, shrieking as the man grabs him by the neck and throws him down in the snow, causing him to land with his face first.
“And stay away from here you thief!” The man screams after Dougie who quickly stands up from the snowy ground, running the fastest his legs allows him to.
Dougie thought that the man didn’t need the food more than Dougie did, and he still does. It wasn’t much of the burger that came down in his stomach, and he’s still hungry as he desperately looks around to find some place where he might just get some little food. Just something that ends his hunger.
A low groan leaves his cold lips as he does everything to make his legs walk more, but they won’t carry him any longer, instead he falls down on the ground, landing on his side in the snow, not bothering to try to stand up again, letting his eyes slowly close.
His one wish is to survive everything, to find somewhere to live, to get food and somehow start a new life.

it's attitude, baby
In the closet
In the closet

80 / 10080 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:14 am

oh god no!
what on earth!
Dougie you should go to a friends house or something

Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

75 / 10075 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:18 am

Aww..
Poor guy.. Sad

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by it's attitude, baby on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:48 pm

aw yeah *cuddles dougie*

Chapter 6. – Just tell yourself, I’ll be okay
Groaning slightly, Dougie opens his eyes slowly, expecting to see the blue sky above him and the white snow around him. But he doesn’t. Everything is still dark. But not cold. And he’s not laying in snow. Starting to panic, Dougie moves his hands over what he’s laying on, noticing that he’s laying in a warm, soft bed, a blanket pulled over him. And that’s when he notices that he’s dressed in only his boxer shorts.
“Where the fuck am I…?” he mutters quietly, throwing the blanket off himself before stepping of the bed, only to fall down on the floor, his legs not wanting to carry him.
And there he stays, on the floor, silent tears rolling down his pale cheeks as he curls up in a little ball, wrapping his arms around himself, continuing to wonder where he is.
He takes a short, quick breath as he can hear the door to the room he is in, open – wondering who it is and why he is where he is. Maybe he’s sort of kidnapped? Maybe he got raped? Maybe he is going to die?
“L-Leave me alone…” he stutters as he can see a young man walk towards him, his hair brown-blond, his eyes blue and a small smile covering his lips as he tilts his head to the side while bending down next to Dougie, placing a hand on the frightened boy’s shoulder.
“Are you feeling okay?” the person asks, moving his hand to Dougie’s cheek, cupping it gently, his eyes fixed on Dougie’s tear brimmed ones.
“W-Who are y-you?”
“That doesn’t matter right now.” The person strokes Dougie’s cheek calmly, before stroking the long, brown fringe away from Dougie’s eyes, after the fringe had fallen over his eyes so the guy couldn’t see Dougie’s eyes anymore. “You know, you have really nice eyes. What were you doing out in the snow?” Dougie doesn’t answer, instead he tries to stand up, and with much effort he manages to do it, wondering if it is the snow that have made his legs feel so numb, but slowly he can feel them starting to come back, sighing in relief as he knows that they’re not gone forever. He needs them. He really does.
“Please, could you just answer me? I want to help you. It was scary finding someone laying in the snow. You were ice cold and the fact that your clothes were ripped and you’ve got bruises everywhere, scared me even more. I just want to help you.”
“I don’t need any help!” Dougie snaps, trying to get over to the door. The young man goes after Dougie quickly, wrapping his arms around Dougie’s shaking body, causing him to freak out and get the stranger of off him. But as the stranger doesn’t release him, all the can do is to relax and let himself fall in the persons arm, hardly hearing the soft speaking of the guy, the soothing noises and the calming words.
“I’m not going to hurt you or anything. Trust me. I just didn’t want you to be in the snow, unconscious, so I took you home to my place. Believe me. I’m not going to do anything towards you, except from helping you.” Dougie doesn’t care when the person sits down on the floor, Dougie still held tightly in his arms. Instead of protesting, Dougie lets his head fall back to the person’s chest, letting one last choked sob escape his lips before he pass out.

Waking up again, Dougie find the person who got him away from the streets, sitting at the end of the bed, his head cocked to the side as he watch Dougie, with a small smile on his lips, before speaking calmly.
“Good morning.” Dougie raises his left eyebrow.
“What?”
“Good morning. You were unconscious the rest of the day and it’s now morning. So, good morning. I’m only being nice. No need in looking at me as if I’m from some other planet.” The guy laughs lightly before crawling closer to Dougie who cowers away.
“Are you hungry?” Dougie blushes slightly before nodding slowly, looking away. “Aw, why are you blushing?” Shaking his head, Dougie also shrugs before sighing as the guy steps off the bed, leaving him alone in the room.
Quickly Dougie jumps off the bed, running over to the windows to see if they’re able to be opened. But he can’t make them open.
“Fuck!” he growls loudly, banging his fists on the door. “Okay, this is the end. I’m going to end up being raped for the second fucking time before he’ll murder me and dump me in some fucking river so no one will find me.” Growling again, Dougie storms over to the door, kicking on the door while pushing the door handle down hysterically. Finding out that the door is locked, causing him to be stuck in the room. “Oh great…”
As the handle is being pushed down on the other side of the door, Dougie slowly backs away as the key can be heard before the door opens slowly, revealing the older guy, who is carrying a plate where there’s laying two sandwiches, and in the other hand he holds a glass of milk. Dougie’s eyes widen and his mouth opens. He just thought the guy was trying to get away from him, so he asked Dougie if he was hungry before he would take off, leaving Dougie in the room, locked in. Forever. But apparently the guy was serious about the food.
Grinning, he reaches the plate out for Dougie to take, and he gladly takes it from the in a way kind person before walking over to the bed, lost in the sandwich that just screams for Dougie to eat it. Which he does. Quickly he munches on the first sandwich, before starting on the other – ignoring the small laughs from the person who stands a bit away, smiling as he watches the hungry younger boy eat the sandwich happily.
“If you don’t mind, can I please get to know who you are, instead of you keeping it secret for me? It would be very nice of you to tell me.” Dougie says after finishing the two sandwich and the glass of milk.
“I’m Harry.”

it's attitude, baby
In the closet
In the closet

80 / 10080 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:54 pm

alien Yaaaaaaaaay!!

PUDD

aww Dougie has a strong imagination.

Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

75 / 10075 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Aww..
Poor boy..
Still scared..

More soonies please.. Cool

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by it's attitude, baby on Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:32 am

=)

Chapter seven. – The comfort of a stranger
“Why did you really take me home?” Dougie asks curiously, studying Harry’s face.
Sighing, Harry sits down next to Dougie on the bed, rolling his eyes before speaking.
“Because I would’ve felt bad if I would have left you in the snow. Not wanting to put my nose in anything, but what were you doing in the snow, unconscious?” Harry asks, smiling weakly, before his face falls at Dougie’s sad expression. The younger boy weren’t that happy that just that subject is brought up. He just wants to forget it all.
“I left my boyfriend…” Dougie says really quietly, not facing Harry while speaking. He just keeps his gaze at his hands, while fiddling with his fingers nervously.
“So?” Harry places a hand on Dougie’s shoulder, squeezing it gently, showing Dougie that it was all okay. “Don’t you have anywhere to go? Was that why you were on the streets? Because I’d seen you a few times.”
Dougie sighs sadly, biting his lower lip before sucking the lip ring into his mouth. He hasn’t been bothered to take the ring out since it hurt a bit to get it there. So he keeps it. He likes it in a way, so why not letting it stay there?
“No, I don’t have anywhere else to go. Yes, that’s why I’ve been on the street. Partly because I’m so pathetic and stupid. I left my boyfriend after this…thing happened and I haven’t been able to deal with it. So I took the hard decision to leave him. I regret it, yes. Because I love him so much. But then again, I don’t regret it because I’m free. I’m free from the pain I felt, yet, I’m surrounded by other problems that pain me. I had to food, I had no un-ripped clothes to keep me warm, my jacket got stolen, it was cold, I had to sleep on the ground, I got beaten up. Generally, I felt pain all the time but it all changed to confusion as I woke up in your bed yesterday. You could’ve left me to die. You know that? Instead of taking in a pathetic person like me.” Harry tilts his head to the side, biting his lower lip while watching Dougie’s sad expression, slowly placing a hand on Dougie’s shoulder, rubbing it comfortingly.
“You know what?” Harry starts with a soothing voice. “I’m sure you did the right thing to leave him if he did something bad and if he caused you pain. You were brave to leave him since you didn’t have any place to go.” Dougie smiles weakly, leaning against the person who just entered his life. Maybe it’s not that bad? Maybe this stranger lets him stay for a while until he finds somewhere to go?
“Thank you.” Dougie says with a little smile playing on his lips. “Do you… you know… have a bathroom?” The younger man blushes madly, tearing his gaze away from the older guy, feeling his cheeks burn after the utterly embarrassing question. It came fully wrong out of his mouth. Dougie knows very well that everyone, kind of, has a bathroom. He meant to ask where the bathroom was. He’s been holding himself away from doing his needs, not comforted by doing it in some bush.
“Of course. It’s on the left outside this room. I’m sure you’ll find it. If you want to take a shower there is a towel hanging on the side of the bathtub, and I’ve collected some clothes for you that will most probably fit. You can’t run around in what you wore when I got you here. Right?” Harry laughs slightly as Dougie stands up from the bed, some strangled noise leaving his lips as he looks down on his boxer shorts. He knew from the beginning that he’s only wearing them, but it hit him more this time, and he starts to feel slightly embarrassing. Judging from his flushed face and his burning cheeks.
Listening to the soft laughter coming from Harry, Dougie quickly makes his way out of the room and looks for the bathroom, letting out a short breath as he finds it and locks himself in. He’s hoping that everything will go fine and there won’t be any problems between him and Harry for now, he would love to have Harry as a friend.
Stripping his boxer shorts off, Dougie steps down in the half warm water, smiling to himself at the thought that Harry already had poured up a bath for him.
The thing is, Dougie has no idea why this person is so nice to him. He thinks that he doesn’t deserve all this Harry gives him. The food, clothes, letting him take a bath. It’s too much and too nice. Yet he’s great-full for it all. And there’s nothing he can do for Harry that’s enough to thank him.
“Dougie?” comes a soft voice on the other side of the door, making Dougie shoot up a little in the bathtub.
“Yeah?”
“I was wondering… If you would like to watch a movie when you’re done?” Dougie smiles slightly at the thought of sitting in a warm sofa, darkness surrounding him, the only light comes from the TV. And he would more than love to watch something together with Harry.
“Yeah! Sure!” Dougie shouts with excitement, smiling for himself.
“Do you want to choose or should I just pick a random?”
“You can chose, anything is good.” Dougie shuts his eyes for a few seconds, just to re-open them, wondering if all this really was for real. It seems so… not real. Such luxury.
Not able to sit in the water anymore because of slight excitement, Dougie hurries up, quickly stepping gout of the bath, drying himself and dress himself, skipping out of the bathroom and into the living room.

it's attitude, baby
In the closet
In the closet

80 / 10080 / 100

Back to top Go down