New FOB song

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Trohman Interview

Post by Critical Acclaim on Sun May 04, 2008 11:49 am

With an ever-growing myriad of music awards and platinum records to their credit, Fall Out Boy persistently delivers their brand of melodic punk rock to elated audiences worldwide. Joe Trohman, guitarist for the popular Chicago based band, subsists for the live experience. Known for his energetic stage antics, especially his signature spin known as ďTrohmaniaĒ, his number one goal is to get out there and put on the best live show possible. The recently released CD/DVD ďFall Out Boy - Live In PhoenixĒ is temporarily appeasing fans while the band uses the summer of 2008 to record their next studio album.
Was a video, been deleted

Below is Brian D. Holland's recent conversation with Joe Trohman, in which he talks about everything concerning himself and the band. He talks enthusiastically about the new Joe Trohman signature Washburn WI26 guitar as well.
Brian D. Holland: ďLive In PhoenixĒ was released on April 1st. Thatís a CD and a DVD, Joe?
Joe Trohman: Yes, itís a CD and DVD. The DVD has the show and some extra footage on it. It was recorded at one show on the Honda Civic tour in Phoenix. We actually made sure we played really well that day. [Laughing]
Joe, in 2005, ďFrom Under the Cork TreeĒ went on to platinum status, selling more than 2.5 million albums in the US alone. In February, 2007, the band released ďInfinity On HighĒ to major chart success. It reached number 1 on the Billboard top 200, selling 260,000 copies the first week. The first single, ďThis Ainít A Scene, Itís an Arms RaceĒ, reached number 1 on the Pop 100 and number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100. Has the fame fully sunken in yet?
Itís weird. I think itís different for all of us. With Pete, and some of the things heís chosen to do, heís definitely made himself more of a bonafide, all-around celebrity, which is cool, but totally his thing. For everyone who grew up with him, including myself and the rest of the band, we all knew he was destined to be that kind of dude. Patrick gets bugged a lot, honestly, because heís the front man of the band. Itís impossible not to. Iíve noticed it a lot lately when Iíve been going out. But I just donít go out a lot.
That was going to be my next question. Do you miss the privacy and the freedom you once had?
I definitely miss it to an extent. But Iíll tell you exactly how it is. For me, the things I do to entertain myself outside of the house revolve around people who, although they might listen to Fall Out Boy, are not of the age where they know what all four of us look like, our stats and stuff. I think that would happen more often if I went to malls and stuff like that. The other day I went to a Japanese restaurant and then to Target, and I got bugged. But just last night, I went to a jazz bar. Nobody bugged me there. So it all depends upon where I go to hang out. Itís never that bad. Honestly, most people are like super cool, and theyíll just come up to me and shake hands, and thatíll be it. But it rarely gets out of control.
Howís the relationship with Island Records going?
Thatís a loaded question. Letís just say that weíre able to keep a lot of things within our control, which I think is very important. Thatís the type of band we are. We build ourselves up, so weíre never going to relinquish control, or too much control. The labels are taking a beating, or beating themselves. Youíll see some wild changes soon. I think we all will. But things have been alright for us. Things are going fine.
I had heard that you were involved in an acting routine recently, for a movie or something.
Yeah. We did this kind of all-star cast comedy thing. There were a lot of cameos. One of our friends, SethGreen, kind of got us in this movie. They were looking for us to be in it, and then Seth was like, ďWell, I know those guys. So Iíll hit Ďem up.Ē He asked us, and we were like ďTotally.Ē We had some improv lines with Seth, and now weíll see what gets cut up and used. We did some performance scenes, which was pretty much like taping a music video and playing to a track. I had a lot of fun; I love hanging out with Seth. Heís such a rad guy, and we just sat around drinking beers. It was a good time. It could be a really funny movie. Itís based around the scenario of Amish children, and when they reach a certain age. Theyíre given the opportunity to go out and experience the world, to see if they want to be Amish. Thatís what itís based around. The script said ďUntitled Teen Road MovieĒ, so, weíll know the title when everyone else does.
What were the circumstances that got you into playing guitar?
It was probably the same stuff that gets every person into playing. When I was a kid, my parents got me into piano, viola, and trombone. They were the three instruments I went through. The moment I started playing trombone, which was the last one before guitar, I knew I wanted to play guitar really badly. I was a huge Metallica fan, and Iím really into Slash. Iíve always thought he was the coolest dude, and like the greatest guitar player. Heís awesome, and I love the fact that he did everything himself. He made the world of guitar fit around him, rather than him fitting around the world of guitar, which I think is really cool. I think I remember watching that Metallica ďLive Shit Ė Binge and PurgeĒ box set. My grandmother bought it for me. I remember watching that and thinking, yeah, thatís what I want to do. My grandpa gave me this old beat up guitar, and I started playing that. My dad gave me the opportunity to play the guitar if I was really serious about it, so he bought me a guitar and an amp made by Barkley. The combination was about 100 bucks. Thatís how I started really, when I was about nine or ten.
I noticed that in the song ďThrillerĒ, you do get into kind of a thrash metal sound.
Yeah, the chugs and triplets. Andy used to be in this metal band called Race Traitor. It was a cool band. They had a part like that. Patrick told Andy that we should use that, so he did kind of a bastardized version of it. You could kind of say that Andy wrote the part originally, in this weird way.
But so many different styles of music have influenced us individually and as a band. I think heavy metal is there. Itís not always the most predominant factor in Fall Out Boy, but itís definitely there. Andy and I are huge metal heads.
"If people want to call us emo, that's totally cool."
Do you consider Fall Out Boyís style to be emo, or do you want to stay clear of that?
Thatís another loaded question. None of us are pissed about it. If thereís a conception of that then itís a misconception. Itís weird, but when I was getting into punk rock and hardcore when I was younger, emo was like Fugazi. It was these weird bands that were almost like post hardcore or post punk bands. Many were really political. Emo had to do with how they would vocalize, not the way in which it refers to our music. If people want to call us emo, thatís totally cool. We started out as a pop punk band, because we were very much interested in giving the band a sound like Green Day or The Descendents, but I think weíve turned into a rock band. Some of our lyrics are definitely emotional, but some Zeppelin lyrics are pretty emotional, too. You could call them an emo band as well. [Laughing]
There are too many subgenres in music these days. They tend to confuse more than anything else.
And it ruins things for people, because if it has that tag on it, regardless if it sounds like that or not theyíll never go and find out what it really sounds like. To be labeled [quote unquote] ďemoĒ is sometimes very apropos, because there are a bunch of bands that actually sound like carbon copies of each other. But again, thatís music, so.
Talk a minute about recording. Whatís your process for recording guitar in the studio?
For our last two records, one of the big things weíd do is go to a place where we could go through a bunch of cool gear, like a lot of cool heads. Weíd grab some cool guitars, old Les Pauls, some Telecasters. We use this cool guitar called a Giffen a lot. We used the Washburn on the last record, one of my custom Idols. It just sounded great.
We usually do drums; we get them out of the way. Then weíll start on some bass and some rhythm guitar. Patrick and I will trade off on rhythm and lead. Itís never a conscious thing; itís just whoever is playing what. So Iíll play the rhythm on a certain song, and Patrick will lay down his stuff afterward. Or vice versa; heíll lay down the rhythm and Iíll come in and do the lead. For me, itís always a relatively quick process, usually a week or two and Iím totally done with everything I need to do. Ití song by song, I guess.
Talk about the writing process.
It started out pretty messed up like any band. Most of the music is written by Patrick. I write a lot on my own, and Iíll send a lot of it to Patrick, which heíll use in songs that work. Pete writes the majority of the lyrics. Once Patrick kind of gets what he needs between himself, me, and Pete lyrically, weíll bring it to the band for record pre-production. Then weíll hash out the songs as a band.
Thatís pretty good. Itís like a whole group process.
Yeah. Itís definitely a group process. The thing that fucks up bands a lot is when everybody wants to do everything. We were never like: Youíre designated this position and youíre designated that. Weíve designated ourselves certain general positions, like I write a tiny bit, but my best thing is getting out there and putting on the best live show possible. Thatís been my number one goal personally. You canít judge a band until you see them live really. Sometimes it makes people love bands they hated.
Patrickís a very prolific writer. Heís a one-of-a-kind kind of guy. Youíve got to let him do his thing. You donít want to get too up in his grill, sort of speak. He always wants me to write little parts and riffs and then email them to him. Thatís where the technology comes into play. I do a lot of garage band recording and then send him what I really like; even some stuff I might not like as much, the reason being that he might like it more than I do.
Is there a particular comfort zone on the guitar you like to stay in, maybe for vocal range, any particular keys?
Iíve tried to make myself comfortable with most of the fretboard as possible. I like pentatonic scales because Iíve always been a big Tony Iommi fan. I play along with those a lot. I grew up playing a lot of heavy metal; Iím probably better at that than playing Fall Out Boy. [Laughing] Itís definitely where my comfort lies. Iíve tried to make myself someone who can play a decent variety of stuff. Iíve even made myself learn things that I didnít want to learn, a kind of picking or playing that I just never wouldíve gotten into otherwise. Itís made me an all-around better player.

so throw me down, tie me up, show me that you like me
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
How much you like the site :
75 / 10075 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-10

http://rpgfictionaddicts.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New FOB song

Post by Critical Acclaim on Sun May 04, 2008 11:49 am

What started your signature onstage spin, known as ďTrohmaniaĒ? Does it get tiresome after a while?
Yeah. [Laughing] Thatís what the kids started calling it. Itís totally a great workout, for a guy who never works out. Iíve always been going pretty nuts onstage. After the first couple of Fall Out Boy albums I kind of figured out what I wanted to do and started going nuts. Thereís a lot of spaz inside of me. I know people donít want to see it throughout the day, so I figure, why not unleash it all onstage. Thatís what I do. I think the spin thing came from watching other people kind of do their versions prior to that. I kind of put my own, without the pun, ďspinĒ on it. It just turned into my own thing. A lot of people think Iím spinning around twice as many times as I actually am, or twice as fast as I feel like I am. I like that people like it. It got to the point where people like it so much that I try not to do it too many times throughout a set so I wonít tire it out.
Do you ever get dizzy from it?
Sometimes. But it has gotten to the point where I think I know how to position my head with my body. I then follow my movements so I donít get dizzy. I used to get really dizzy, and land pretty weird sometimes. I donít know; I try to throw that in with a lot of jumping off of things and flailing my body around.
"Ö my best thing is getting out there and putting on the best live show possible. That's been my number one goal personally."
Do you use a remote system on the guitar when doing that?
Yeah. I use a wireless. Weíre all on wireless units. I used to use a cable, but it was a nightmare. Someone who worked for the band would have to come out and unwrap the cable as fast as possible in the middle of the songs.
I read something last year about the use of animals; the orangutans, monkeys, and chimps in the video ďThanks fr th MmrsĒ. Did the animal rights group have that all wrong?
Yeah. They were making a big thing out of nothing. First off, those chimps and orangutans get treated better than the ones in zoos. Theyíre loved, and theyíre taken care of much better and cleaned much better. And theyíre only allowed to work a certain amount of time every day. Plus, we had someone from Animal Protection there the entire time, making sure everything was cool. Itís really weird that people got pissed off about that. Those animals were treated quite well, probably better than most humans, and definitely better than animals in the zoo.
Our fanclub in New Zealand adopted a kiwi bird and named it after me. I really wanted to go to the Auckland zoo to visit it, but they blacklisted me because of our video. I was like, ďWhat the fuck is your problem? You keep animals inside a cage.Ē
Our drummer is vegan and a peta supporter. Weíre all animal lovers, so weíd never hurt an animal.
Talk about touring, the good points about it and the bad.
Good points, well, I love playing the shows. Thatís why we do it, and itís satisfying pretty much every night. I love trailing out in a group thatís like family. Itís like a weird troop of carnies. Weíre really weird guys. We only make sense to each other, and itís fun. When you tour for like six or seven years straight, it gets daunting after a while. You end up missing home, the normal scene, structure. You miss being in the same place every day. I think thatís more or less what it is. I donít mind traveling on the bus so much because I sleep really well on the bunks, but flying and staying in hotels really sucks. You get sick all of the time, and you know hotels, they either blast the air conditioning or thereís no air conditioning. You get one or the other.
I was reading this interview of Tony Iommi, I think in Guitar World or something. I donít really remember. But he was talking about the same thing. He said, ďI love playing shows, but I hate all the flying and staying in hotels.Ē Itís like the worst part.
Talk about hobbies or leisure time activities. Are there things fans might be unaware of that you like to do, maybe when youíre not playing guitar?
Some of it I keep under wraps, because itís stuff that I do want to unleash eventually. Definitely some side music stuff, though itís totally for fun right now. Itís been kind of a secondary outlet that will never take precedents over Fall Out Boy. I also like to cook. Iíve been really getting into cooking, actually trying to cook properly, and properly prepare meals. Things like that. Iíve been drawing ever since I was a kid, so I do a lot of that. I always consider buying a canvas and doing some acrylic paintings, but I never get around to doing it. I put myself out there a lot, so a lot of the kids that do my blog kind of know what Iím into.
Where have the best audiences been for Fall Out Boy so far, where youíve garnered the most acceptance, the liveliest as well?
Yeah, totally! Obviously, Chicagoís great. I canít discount Chicago; thatís number one right there. Second to that, New York City has been good. Itís always been a great place for us. There are so many places here in the states that are awesome. Southern California has always been pretty cool. Boston has been awesome, too. All our east coast shows have been incredible. Australia, surprisingly, is amazing! The acceptance weíve gotten over there is just awesome. Our level of success over there has been huge, and the crowds are amazing. New Zealand has been similar. Theyíre almost a little crazier that the Aussies. Japanís really cool. We did a show in Moscow last year that was incredible. We did a European festival run last year, and every show was just amazing. By the time we hit stage the crowds were huge. It was the first time Fall Out Boy had done the festival thing, hitting Germany, Austria, playing all the different festivals. The reception was amazing. And it was cool, because I got to watch Dinosaur Jr. every night, because we did all those shows with them. I love J Mascis. Heís such a good guitar player.
Letís talk a bit about gear, and your signature Washburn guitar. I know you once played a Les Paul as well, and a Telecaster í63 Relic.
I did play a í63 Relic. Before people cared about FOB I played a lot of Les Pauls and Les Paul Juniors.
Now youíre endorsed by Washburn. You actually play a few different ones. You have your signature, the WI26. How is that?
I love it. I played a lot of Washburns because it took a while to put this one together. I wanted something that was going to be a real quality guitar, something that would look and sound nice, but wouldnít cost too much money. You know those Les Pauls and SGs that they made that were like 5 or 600 dollars? I have one of those upstairs. I wanted something like that. Itís the type of guitar I feel a beginner could buy, too, and not feel weird about buying it.
I saw a price tag of about $420 dollars. Is that right?
Yeah.
"Andy and I are huge metal heads."
Thatís pretty good.
Itís great! Itís a set [maple] neck guitar, so itís one piece. It has the custom pearl [keyhole] inlays. The pickups are awesome, the WB630s [high-output humbuckers]. It gets cool distortion, very similar to a Duncan.
And it has the VCC (voice control contour) coil-splitting system.
Yeah. You can actually get some use out of the tone knob, which is actually a pretty cool thing. Iíve been using it more and more lately when playing live, especially because I A/B between a Bogner Uberschall and an Orange Rockerverb. Theyíre both really cool, but completely different tones. So itís cool to throw that tone volume down when Iím on the Orange, but to boost it back up to get that humbucker sound again.
So, you can easily go between the sound of a loud humbucker and a single coil pickup with that guitar.
Absolutely. And itís cool. Itís not like a half assed piece of technology. It works. You know, I didnít want to have too much electronics going on, but I thought that would be a really nice feature. And if you donít want that, you donít have to do it. You can go in and disable the tone knobs if you know how to do that. You can also use it as I developed it, kind of like a road dog guitar. You can play it live and itíll do what it needs to do, and thereís no frills. And it looks nice. I kind of based it on two guitars of two different colors. The black one is based on a í69 Les Paul Custom that I have, and the white one is based on a Studio that I have.
The signature Washburn is a basswood body?
Yes.
Lightweight?
Itís pretty light, yeah. If youíve noticed the custom shop Idols, theyíre pretty thick bodies, and pretty heavy. So I wanted something with a thin body, yet without compromising the tone. I think we were able to achieve that because thereís definitely no compromising going on. Even when weíre traveling, and we have to use rental gear, I plug this guitar in and it sounds just as good as any other guitar. Iím actually really happy with it. I didnít know at first how peopleís reactions would be, because itís a very simple guitar. But I think people appreciate the simplicity, and I think it looks good aesthetically. And it feels real nice when you play it. Iíve gotten great feedback from people, especially when I was at NAMM. I did signings and interviews there, and I saw some press of my guitar, and it was really positive. Iím very pleased that people are able to see the same things that I see.
Whatís on the horizon for you and Fall Out Boy?
This summer weíll be getting into pre-production for a new record. As you know, we have the live DVD out. Weíll be doing some one-off shows here and there, but nothing tour wise, as of yet. As I had said, I have some side music that in some point in time in the future, maybe weíll release it or maybe we wonít. So Iím not telling anyone to keep a look out or hold their breath. But if they see it, donít be surprised. But for FOB, working on a new record is pretty much it. We have tons of new demos, and they sound awesome. Thatís what weíre all focused on doing right now.
Would you like to say anything to your fans?
Our fans rule! I hope theyíre alright with being a little more patient, because I think itíll be worth the wait. And as far as my guitar goes, people will soon be able to go out and check it out, and perhaps buy it if they want. I should be doing some promos and stuff at places. Our fans can look out for that; Iíll do some signings, maybe some clinics as well. Also, if they want to get a hold of the guitar beforehand, they can go to my website: empireoftherepublic.com for preorders.

Source - Ultiamte-guitar.com
Interview by Brian D. Holland

Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
75 / 10075 / 100

Back to top Go down

Fall Out Boy Seceret Show at Angels & Kings Chicago

Post by xcutexangelx on Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:04 am

Fall Out Boy secret show review!
Our friends Crystal Lee, Dan Polyak and Kelsey Brown covered the secret Fall Out Boy show & when they played the Nike Human Race event for us...here's what they had to say.

On site reporter - Dan Polyak

Photographer Ė Kelsey Brown

Story Ė Crystal Lee & Dan Polyak

On the morning of August 31st the band "60xxx" was playing for the Overcast Kids (Fall Out Boy fan club). Most were unsure who "60xxx" was. That afternoon fans walked into Angels and Kings bar and saw a Fall Out Boy banner hanging as the backdrop, the same one as in the Dead On Arrival music video. Fans that had been waiting there since 8 am were crammed into the bar; only 86 OCKís plus one guest were allowed in. Fall Out Boy played a set of songs released prior to From Under the Cork Tree as well as their new single "I Don't Care" off their upcoming fall release Folie a Deux. During their set the band called themselves "boner party" and said they were from 2002. "Let's go back to 2002, no one has camera phones because they're expensive..." said Pete Wentz.

"You can take pictures, just enjoy yourself too," replied Patrick Stump.

The surrounding was reminiscent of a Fall Out Boy show played at Knights of Columbus or the Fireside Bowl.

That night the band also performed for the Nike 10K Run. In a press conference prior to their performance we asked, "What can we expect from the new record as far as production and guest appearances?"

"We decided to work with the same producer as our last two CDs because it was natural and just flowed" and that "There would be songs with an insane amount of instruments,Ē said Pete Wentz.

"We used over 100 [instruments]," said Joe Trohman.

The band played a set consisting mostly of songs from Infinity On High, their cover of Beat It, and a couple old ones for a crowd that had just ran the 10k race for a foundation of their choice. The fans met the barricade at the end of their run; some of them there since 8 am as well. The stage was set on Chicago's famous Soldier Field and fans of the band volunteered to support the Nike Company and see the show. The crowd was relaxed and the weather was awesome. Fall Out Boy proved that whether it was a small capacity venue or a football field they could give their fans a great time.

"We got involved with the race because it was in Chicago and we wanted to play in our hometown,Ē Patrick Stump said.

"Which is the biggest Nike 10k race in the US," added Pete Wentz.

I'm lookin' good and you know it too.
So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
95 / 10095 / 100

http://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

New FOB song

Post by xcutexangelx on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:19 am

New song by Fall Out Boy

SONG DOWNLOAD:

sendspace.com p0350f

LYRICS:*

Mr Sandman's showing his beam
When walks into the room
Walls lean in to listen
Surf out bank waves
Click back and forth I go
Headlights sipping bottles through a candle
Head like a steal trap

Wish I didnt
I didn't (5x)
I don't
Just want to be a footnote in someone else's happiness

Does your husband know the way
That the sun shine gleams from your wedding band
Does he know the way
Does he know the way
Of the crickets that would convince me to call it a night

I will never end up like him
Behind me back I already am
Keep a calender this way you will always know
The last time you came through
Oh, Darling I know what you're going through
Oh, Darling (3x)

Tempest in a tea cup, get unique
Peroxide Princess
Shine like shark teeth
It's a sign (5x)
What if you peaked early

Does he know the way
Does he know the way
Of the crickets that would convince me to call it a night

Does he know the way to worship all night
But I will never up end up like him
Behind my back I already am
Keep a calender
This way you will always know

Oh, Darling I know what youre going through
Oh, Darling (3x)

Does your husband know? (3x)
Does he know? (3x)

But I will never up end up like him
Behind my back I already am
Keep a calender
This way you will always know
Oh, Darling I know what youre going through
Oh, Darling I know what you're going through

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:21 am

can't see the video but thanks for the download link Very Happy

Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

75 / 10075 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:50 am

No problem..
The vid thing is just audio..

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:03 am

New song by Fall Out Boy from their album Folie A Deux out December 16, 2008!

See you if can spot all the older song lyrics in the song =)
-Headfirst Slide... by Elvis Costello
-Sugar, We're Going Down by Travis McCoy
-Grand Theft Autumn by Gabe Saporta
-Growing Up by William Beckett
-Dance Dance by Brendon Urie
-This Ain't A Scene... by Doug Neuman
-Thanks For The Memories by Alex Deleon
*I do NOT think it is Travis McCoy but due to the hundreds of messages I will put it up.

LYRICS:*

I've got troubled thoughts and the self esteem to match
What a catch, what a catch woah-oh
You'll never catch us so just let me be instead
I'll be fine 'til the hospital or american embassy
Miss Flack said I still want you back

What a catch, what a catch
And all I can think of is the way I'm the one who charmed
The one who gave up on you
Who gave up on you

They say the captian goes down with the ship
So when the world ends will God go down with it

Who gave up on you

Na na nanana
Na na nanana
Na na nanana
Na na nanana

(Elvis Costello:)
I will never end up like him behind my back I already am, keep a calendar this way you will always know.

Who gave up on you

(Gabe Saporta:)
(Where is your boy tonight
I hope he is a gentlemen
maybe he won't find out what I know
you were the last good thing about this part of town)

(Travis McCoy:)
(We're going down down in an earlier round
And sugar we're going down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded gun complex cock it and pull it)

(Brendon Urie:)
(Dance, dance
We're falling apart to half time
Dance, dance
and these are the lives you'd love to lead)

(Doug Neuman:)
(This ain't a scene its a God damn arms race
This ain't a scene its a God damn arms race)

(Alex DeLeon:)
(One night and one more time
thanks for the memories
even if they weren't that great
he tastes like you only sweeter)

(William Beckett:)
(Growing up, growing up)

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:00 pm

i don't like it

Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

75 / 10075 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:01 pm

Me neighter..

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top