To be Loved

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To be Loved

Post by it's attitude, baby on Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:53 pm

I did not know where to post this on here, so i picked this section. Mainly because "You" can be any of the boys, and "They" can be any of the boys. You're free to imagine which of them.

Title: To Be Loved
Author: Michelle
Chapters: Standalone
Rating: 12/13+?
Disclaimer: I own it all. My own thoughts. Based on how I felt today.
Dedications: Anyone who reads.
A/N: -
Summary: When all hopes are abandoned, When you don't know how it feels to be loved anymore
it's attitude, baby
In the closet
In the closet

Number of posts : 67
Favourite Band : McFly/Future Idiots
Favourite Bands Best Song : Bubblewrap/Hit-and-Run
How much you like the site :
80 / 10080 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.jagärtotalmentalsepeblåst.se

Back to top Go down

Re: To be Loved

Post by it's attitude, baby on Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Faces pass by, time ticks by like a bomb waiting to explode. Your eyes dart around the room, wide in panic. Your breathing is irregular, rapid but heavy. Trembling you turn your head to the side, you whimper loudly before you shakily stand up. The legs carrying you buckle underneath you and you run, run away from everything with tears streaming down your face. Coping with everything is impossible, you’re confused, hurt, ready to give it all up, there’s no hope left in you.

Begging eyes

A tear drops down from your eyes, filled with pain and hurt. How will you ever make things right? How will you ever heal all those open wounds that cover your torn apart soul? You can’t, you believe you can’t.

Hopeless. Your hands are gripping your hair. There’s nothing else in the world you want to do more than to rip it off your head, throw it around you while screaming and crying for everything to end, for everything to back off and leave you alone.
But you can’t. Nothing’s leaving you, everything will forever scar your soul, it will forever be there with you every day of your pointless life.

Pounding heart

Your head is resting in your hands that are wet by the endless tears flowing from your blue, faded and lifeless eyes.

Everything has become too much for you to take. With a mind filled with confuse you feel as if your feet are lifting from the ground, you’re so empty that you can basically float in the thin air, your arms stretched out as you wait for something to make you disappear off the face of the planet, you don’t want to exist anymore.

Bleeding soul

With a shaking body and an unstable mind you drop onto your knees on the ground, your nails are digging into where you are sitting, clawing viciously in it because of pure frustration, pain and anger. You’re screaming, tears streaming down in an even more rapid pace, endless, un-defeated.
You don’t want to do this. To be stuck in this nightmare is something you would’ve lived better without. You want to wake up, but how will you do that? Pinching yourself isn’t working, nothing is working, you will never wake up from what you’re stuck in. Never.

Screaming mind

What you want is to remember how it feels to be loved. That feeling is something that has faded further and further away, along with the ones that stood you close. Where did they go? Where did the people you used to call close friends go? Why aren’t they there when you need them the most, backing you up and supporting you?
You’re left to struggle on your own, going down on your own because you the second you go down properly, you’re not getting up again. No, you’re staying down with your aching soul, bleeding heart and ruined wrists.
Bleeding, struggling, screaming, pleading, crying.
You want someone to save you, you don’t want to loose yourself. You’ve already lost enough, lost yourself in your own infected mind, filled with wounds.

You know what they are doing to you, they’re mentally abusing you.
And you want to be free, free as a bird to fly wherever you want, whenever you want. You don’t want to be trapped where you are, left to fade away. But you know it, it was your fault, no one else’s.

The End.
it's attitude, baby
In the closet
In the closet

Number of posts : 67
Favourite Band : McFly/Future Idiots
Favourite Bands Best Song : Bubblewrap/Hit-and-Run
80 / 10080 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.jagärtotalmentalsepeblåst.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim on Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:58 pm

*bites lip*

I hate that your words make my eyes leak.

so throw me down, tie me up, show me that you like me
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
75 / 10075 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-10

http://rpgfictionaddicts.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Great standalone..

I'm lookin' good and you know it too.
So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
95 / 10095 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-10

http://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top