Irresistible Temptation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irresistible Temptation

Post by xcutexangelx on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:01 am

Title:
Irresistible Temptation
Author: Joyce
Chapters: Unfinished,, but i don't write in Chapters.. I write in days..
Rating: 16+
Disclaimer: I own this fiction..
Dedications: Anyone really,, but mostly for Jatle,, couse she'll be in it too..
A/N: There can be loadsa detailed stuff in it..
Pairings [For Slash]: I can't tell the Slash pairings.. It would spoil the fun..
The band boys/girls: Pete Wentz, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Dougie Poynter, Harry Judd and Danny Jones..
Summary: These people couldn't resist the temptation.. Can you..??

I'm lookin' good and you know it too.
So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
How much you like the site :
95 / 10095 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-10

http://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

Re: Irresistible Temptation

Post by Critical Acclaim on Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:49 am

xcutexangelx wrote:Title: Irresistible Temptation
Author: Joyce
Chapters: Unfinished,, but i don't write in Chapters.. I write in days..
Rating: 16+
Disclaimer: I own this fiction..
Dedications: Anyone really,, but mostly for Jatle,, couse she'll be in it too..
A/N: There can be loadsa detailed stuff in it..
Pairings [For Slash]: I can't tell the Slash pairings.. It would spoil the fun..
The band boys/girls: Pete Wentz, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Dougie Poynter, Harry Judd and Danny Jones..
Summary: These people couldn't resist the temptation.. Can you..??

You tease
_wub

so throw me down, tie me up, show me that you like me
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
75 / 10075 / 100

http://rpgfictionaddicts.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:22 am

Hehe,, you know you love it.. Cool

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:33 am

drunken

Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
75 / 10075 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:41 pm

Irrisistible Temptation

Day 1..

Pete’s p.o.v.
I was walking back from the club with my new friend for the night.. We both were in search for a nice, quiet place.. Alex was holding my hand and leaned slightly against my arm.. I could smell his parfume lightly.. The longer we were searching,, the more i wanted him.. I could feel my mouth getting a bit dry.. I wanted to taste him so badly.. Alex suddenly stopped and so did i.. I smiled a little when he pointed to a motel.. I guess that he was getting impatient too.. We walked inside and payed together for 1 night.. Then we searched for the room together.. We didn’t have to search for long.. Luckely.. Alex opened the door and dragged me inside the room.. I closed the door behind me.. Alex’s lips met mine soon after that.. I kissed back and deepened the kiss.. He grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me towards the bed..

Joyce’s p.o.v.
I was walking through the park with my head down,, on my way back home.. It hasn’t been a sunny day at all even though it’s in the middle of the summer.. My clothes were soaking wet from the rain that has stopped about 30 minutes ago.. I was a bit sunken in my own little world until i bumped against a stranger.. I quickly looked up to a boy with curly hair.. I could see that he had been in the rain for quite a while too..

“I’m sorry.. I wasn’t looking..” I said..

He smiled a little..

“It’s ok.. Don’t worry about it..” He said..
“I’m Danny by the way..” He said,, grinning widely..

I giggled at how silly he looked..

“I’m Joyce..” I said..

This Danny boy looked kinda cute.. He asked me if i was heading somewhere,, but i quickly shook my head.. I didn’t feel like heading back home just yet.. He invited me to his place so i could freshen up.. I nodded and walked quietly with him.. Danny kept flirting so obviously,, so i just giggled a little so now and then.. I wasn’t that impressed by it tho..

Pete’s p.o.v.
Alex removed my boxers greedely and pulled me down on top of him.. I placed my legs next to his and rubbed my crotch against his.. We both moaned out in pleasure.. He pulled my head down to his neck.. I licked my lips and began to kiss him in his neck.. He moved his neck to give me better access.. I deepend my kisses and felt how his fingers trailed off to my cock.. He rubbed his hand against it.. I sucked in his neck,, to keep down my moans.. It felt great to feel his touch.. This continued for a while till he thought that i was hard enough.. He begged me to fuck him hard.. I pulled my mouth away from his neck and pecked his lips.. Then i pushed his legs upto his chest and prepaired him.. I pecked his lips so now and then between his moans.. I kept going until he was prepaired enough.. I removed my fingers and slid my cock over his entrance.. He nodded lightly and i slowly entered him.. Alex bit his bottomlip and moaned slightly as i entered his body.. I quickly started to get a pace.. We both moaned with every thrust i made.. He told me when to go harder or deeper and so i did.. Alex grabbed my waist impatiently.. He pulled me deeper inside him..

“Fuck me as hard you can.. Make me cum..” He moaned out..

I nodded and fucked him as i hard i could.. Our breathing going faster at the second..

“Fuck.!! You feel so good..” I moaned..

He smiled a little between his moans..

“I’m close..” He said almost breathlessly..
“Me too..” I said as i couldn’t hold in much longer..

All kinda swear words rolled over my lips and i came inside him.. I kept trying to keep my pace as riding out my orgasm..

“Ooooh.. Fuuuuck.. Peeeeeeteee..!!” He moaned as he came all over his body..

I pulled myself out his body.. I licked a little over his body,, tasting his cum.. I swallowd the little bit that stayed on my tongue.. Then i pecked his lips and layed down next to him.. We both tried to catch our breaths.. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths..

“Your.... amazing....” He breathed out..

I kissed in his neck again.. I could feel that his heart was racing.. He smiled as i began to suck lightly in his neck.. I beared my teeth.. I couldn’t help myself anymore.. The temptation was too high.. I needed to taste his blood.. I pressed my teeth into his skin.. Alex opened his eyes..

“Sorry.. Slipped with my teeth.. I’ll kiss it better..” I giggled lightly..

I quickly pulled my teeth back and sucked lightly on his skin.. Tasting every drip of his blood.. Mmmmh.. He’s so tasty.. Alex relaxed again and i kept licking the wound until it was healed..

Joyce’s p.o.v.
Danny handed me a drink as i waited for my clothes which were in ths dryer.. I felt naked by the way he was staring at me.. Like he was trying to look through the bathrobe he gave me.. I smiled a little..

“Don’t you know that it’s rude to stare..??” I said..

He grinned a little and sat down next to me.. I drinked a little from the glass of water.. I still could feel that he was eying me up,, so i put the glass on the table.. I turned my face and kissed his cheek.. Letting my tongue slide to his earlobe.. Then i began to nibble gently on his earlobe.. I smiled a little,, seeing his face..

“You know.. If you wanna shag me,, all you have to do is say so..” I whispered in his ear..

He turned his face.. Danny widened his eyes in disbelieve.. I giggled and kissed him on his lips.. He slipped his hand in my neck and deepened the kiss.. I loosened the bathrobe and let it slip off my body.. Then i started to loosen his shirt.. He let it slide off his body.. I began immediatly with loosening his trousers.. He pulled away fromt he kiss and helped me by removing his trousers and boxers.. I grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him on top of me..

“Your like a wet dream come true..” He moaned as i rubbed his cock..

We kissed again and i rubbed harder and harder.. I wanted to make his heart racing.. Pumping his blood quickly through his veins.. He deepend the kiss and i slipped my tongue over his lips.. Danny parted his lips and i flicked my tongue over his.. He massaged my tongue with his and his moans echood in my mouth.. I reflected his actions.. Then i slowly parted my legs,, so he knew what i wanted.. I placed my hands on his back and let him enter me.. A moan tumbled over my lips.. Our moans increased as he went faster.. I encouraged him with all kinda dirty words and 1 time a fake orgasm..

“Uuuuuuugh..!! I’m clooose..” He moaned out..
“Cum for me..” I said between my breaths..

He moaned my name when he came inside me and i faked another orgasm in the meantime.. Danny collapsed on top of me when he had removed his dick outside me.. I kissed in his neck to find a good spot.. He moaned a little while trying to catch his breath.. I found a good spot and beared my teeth.. Then i bit him.. He groaned in pain.. I pulled away and giggled lightly..

“Sorry.. Love bite..” I said quickly..

I sucked some blood from his neck and licked till the wound was healed for so far it could.. Danny rolled off me when he had catched his breath..

“Will i ever see you again..??” He asked..
“We’ll do this some other time again as soon we meet eachother..” I said..
“Can i have your number then..??” He asked..
“No,, sorry.. But i’m sure that we’ll be able to meet eachother again without that..” I smiled..
“I hope so..” He said..

Pete’s p.o.v.
I was finally finished getting dressed since Alex had fallen asleep.. I decided to leave him a note..

Alex,,
You we’re amazing last night..
Hope that we will be able to meet eachother soon..
XO Pete..

I placed it on the pillow next to him and went on my way back home..

Joyce’s p.o.v.
I pecked Danny’s lips and got up..

“I have to go now..” I said..
“Why..??” He pouted..
“My parents might get worried if i won’t be back soon..” I lied..
“Aww ok.. Hope to see you soon then..” He smiled..

I nodded and walked to the bathroom.. Then i got quickly in my clothes and said goodbye to Danny.. He watched me as i left his house.. I went on my way back home..

Pete’s p.o.v.
I grabbed Joyce’s shoulder when i saw her walking.. She jumped up and turned around.. I grinned widely..

“Hey Pete.. Had some fun tonight..??” She said smiling..
“Ofcourse.. He was damn hot..!!” I said,, thinking back at the boy..
“How many drinks did you have today..??” She asked..
“Erm,, just 1 really.. It was worth it tho..” I grinned..
“Nice..!! I had 2.. The last 1 was the easiest.. I bumped against him at the park and shagged him at his place..” She told me..
“Oooh,, naughty girl..” I said to her..
“I can’t help it.. They taste so delicious just after sex..” She smirked..
“I couldn’t agree more with you..” I said to her..

We both laughed a little and walked inside the big house together.. then we both went quietly to our own rooms and went to get some rest..

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:52 pm

I apologize for the boring start.. Razz

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:56 pm

*giggles slightly*

I like this

Dead Bunny

Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

75 / 10075 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Icecreamheadaches on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:23 pm

I liiiikkkkeee it..

Keep it going

xoxo
Icecreamheadaches
Coming out of the cage
Coming out of the cage

Number of posts : 941
Favourite Band : FOB, Paramore,P(!)@TD,Katy Perry,Cobra,TAI,The Cab, MCR, 30STM, YMAS etc.
Favourite Bands Best Song : Decode, 20 Dollar Nose Bleed, The Church Channel, Desolation Row & more
Line/Quote: : Boys in girl jeans gets me hot...
55 / 10055 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-11

http://www.myspace.com/mcfly_lover_nena

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:26 am

Jatle,, i wanna post more,, but then i'd need the part you wrote for me..
Can you mail it..??

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:11 am

I sent it

Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

75 / 10075 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:28 am

Thanks for that..
This is the whole part.... Very Happy

Day 2..

Franks p.o.v.

“Joyce,, baby.. How are you..??” I said smiling..

I walked over to her.. She stopped walking and waited for me..

“I’m quite well,, thank you..” She grinned..
“Good.. I heard from Pete that you had 2 victims last night..??” I grinned back..
“Yep.. It was damn tasty..” She said and came closer to my face..
“That’s good..” I said and bit my bottomlip..

She smiles again.. I looked into her eyes.. There came a small silence.. I took a deep breath and changed the subject..

“Gerard and i are gonna discuss who we’re gonna pick to be our girl..” I said..
“Ok.. Hope you and him don’t pick the same..” She said..
“Yeah.. We all know how that is gonna turn out..” I sighed..

I really hope that he doesn’t pick her.. I’ve turned her for a reason.. She’s 1 of the best vamps around here,, so he might want her..

“Maybe i can suggest him Johelle for in case he picks the person i want..??” I said,, looking down..
“Good luck.. She can be a real rebel and Gerard must like a real challenge if he wants to convince her..” She giggled..
“It’s worth a try..” I grinned..
“True..” She nodded..

I looked at the time..

“I have to go now..” I said..
“Ok.. Maybe you can let me know who got picked..??” She asked..
“I will......” I nodded..
“...But there is no doubt that there will be kept a meeting about it..” I added and walked off..

Abigail’s p.o.v.

I sighed slightly as the line for the ferris wheel stopped moving again. I was at a mini theme park. I wanted to go onto the ride bymyself to get some pictures of the area. The line started moving again and soon it was my turn to go on. The man that was controlling the ferris wheel stopped me.

"You have to go in with another person, as it's two per car." I nodded slightly and let him lead me through to the car, showing me the strap-in belt. A moment later a young boy got in to the car aswell and sat beside me. He smiled at me and put his strap-in belt on aswell. The man closed the door to the car the ride started moving.
I could hear the boys heartbeat increase slightly.

Five minutes after, half way up, something entered my head like fireworks. I turned to the boy who was clutching at his belt, his breathing seemed to of got faster aswell. He glanced at me and blushed.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked down at his feet and closed his eyes slowly.

"I,It's.. so high.." He stuttered, eyes still looking at his feet. I raised an eyebrow.

"So,, why are you on here?" I asked curiously, noticing that he tightened his grip on the belt. His other hand moved shakily to a side pouch hanging around his neck, going inside before pulling out a camera.
A top-of-the-range camera, might I add. I 'oh'ed in recognisation that he was a photographer. A short nervous laugh left his lips.

I told him to look at me, he refused and shook his head. I asked him again and he still refused. No one refuses me.

I unclicked my belt and slid along the bench towards him, my thigh just barely touching his. His head moved towards my direction but neer raised so I could see his face. Even though I couldn't see his face, I could tell he was gettign flustered, his heartbeat now a constant drum in my mind. I rubbed my fingers against my palms for a moment before placing them in his neck, rubbing lightly, massaging his neck. I could feel his pulse under my finger tips, getting faster everytime I rubbed harder. I giggled slightly and leant down close, pressing my lips along his neck gently. Eventually going more harder when a moan left his mouth. When enough adrenaline was passing through him, I let my teeth slide out of their hiding place, as the precious smell of blood entered my nostrils. Scraping them over his neck lightly i found a good place with a strong pulse and burried my teeth deep inside his neck. The warm blood rushed into my mouth, I had to drink quickly or else I would of made a mess. Pulling away so he had enough energy to walk, I licked over his wound until the skin healed over.
He groaned slightly and leant back against the car we were in. I grabbed his camera and took some good pictures whilst he was getting his head around things. Putting it back into the case just before we reached the end of the ride. Plastering a panicked look on my face, I grabbed hold of Damian and held him close, so his head was on my lap. The guide to the ride opened the door slowly, but soon sped up when he saw something was wrong.

"He fainted. He said he was scared of heights; started taking some photo's and fainted." I explained in the best panicked voice I could gain.

I told him his name and got out of the ride. A paramedic was called to look over Damian, who was just dazed to everything that happened. I walked off whilst the attention was on him and exited the mini theme park, satisfied that I wasn't hungry so much anymore.

So tell me why should I,
Fuck with you?

BC13 motherfucker!
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

95 / 10095 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top