Sexiest Vegetarian.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sexiest Vegetarian.

Post by Critical Acclaim on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:59 am

Who's the World's Sexiest Vegetarian 2008?

by Patricia Trostle

Spring is here, and that can mean only one thing: It's time for peta2's fourth annual World's Sexiest Vegetarian contest! That's right—once again, you get to tell us who you think are the hottest veg celebs in the known universe.

First-time voters, let me warn you that selecting the winners is no easy feat, so please enlist the help of your friends. Since looking good is such an important part of a celebrity's life, the ones on the huge list below understand that being veg is not only good for animals but also the best way to stay in shape for all those A-list events.

And since being "green" is all the rage right now, particularly in Hollywood, more celebs than ever before are making the compassionate choice to dump meat. They're finally realizing the devastating effect that raising animals for food has on the planet.

So who will it be? Will Davey Havok and Kristen Bell keep their coveted titles? Could this be the year that Andy Hurley and Carrie Underwood share the spotlight? Or will real-life love birds Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettiere steal the show? Only time will tell, but check back each week to see who is in the lead.

World's Sexiest Vegetarian Leader Board
MenWomen

1.Frank Iero
2.Jared Leto
3.Gabe Saporta
4.Milo Ventimiglia
5.Davey Havok

1.Alyssa Milano
2.Natalie Portman
3.Hayden Panettiere
4.Kristen Bell
5.Greta Salpeter

Source - Peta2.com

so throw me down, tie me up, show me that you like me
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
How much you like the site :
75 / 10075 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-10

http://rpgfictionaddicts.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum