The return of "Pillowfight" Be ready ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The return of "Pillowfight" Be ready ....

Post by Randomstezzy on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:58 pm

I'll be posting the story up tomorrow , or later on today , cause i can't find my document right now :[
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Number of posts : 128
Favourite Band : Paramore , Nickelback , Bloc party and others.
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too many bands , Too many songs :] - MWHA
Line/Quote: : Are you Sure sure sure ?

How much you like the site :
87 / 10087 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://www.theycallmefunkyO.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The return of "Pillowfight" Be ready ....

Post by Randomstezzy on Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:24 am

Pillow Fight Characters:
WISEANOTPUNK I’ve made a pillow which can talk English, Spanish, Chinese, Philippine and Kenyan. He has a special mentality of defending himself with dirt particles and rotten fabric. He has a rare talent of becoming merely angry with follow humans. This is first of all my first character.

ROYAL PINK This character is a cushion & it’s feminine, they say Pink- royal was abducted in china. Her talent is suffocation and feather duster. They say she’s worth One million dollars. Her personality is rated as stubborn & stuck up & reliant. She has a karma which she cannot control as she’s a very spiritual person trying to release her second person.

PILLOWSON AKA O’WISE ONE O’wise one is a resting pillow, His developed a sense of cheapness, as he has a taste for man-made cushions.[Maybe he would start to fall in love with ROYAL-PINK]. His a male, His talent is to remember people’s previous dreams and rein-force and take notice of their nightmares. He migrated from china to the place he is in now ….

UNDERSOBBOSICISH Undersobbosicish is a baby mattress, she a female her talent is bounciness and super strength, Humans from the future now recognize her precious strength which entertains them to jump on and on... Without getting hurt. She has many birthmarks which go vertically across the borderline.

WAYNEDOSHEMITE Waynedoshemite is a bacterium, which can sustain into his normal character when teleporting into the past, future and still unbelievably make the present. His rarely contiguous [So be careful] .When he gets into anything it visualizes a vision of real animation. Humans cannot identify his genre, meaning whether it’s male of female therefore his prely – maded as a bi-sexual. He is one and for most my fourth character.

Do you think all these pillows will survive a tremendous fight? Let’s see ….
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Number of posts : 128
Favourite Band : Paramore , Nickelback , Bloc party and others.
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too many bands , Too many songs :] - MWHA
Line/Quote: : Are you Sure sure sure ?

How much you like the site :
87 / 10087 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://www.theycallmefunkyO.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top